Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created over at The Broke and the Bookish .
Today’s TTT is about our book boyfriends/girlfriends. This one is going to be hard because I tend to fall in love with all the book boyfriends! But, here goes, in order of absolute favorite to almost absolute favorite!
- Julie Lessman’s Cluny McGee from A Hope Undaunted
- Julie Lessman’s Sean O’Connor from A Heart Revealed
- Candace Calvert’s Scott McKenna from Disaster Status
- Candace Calvert’s Logan Caldwell from Critical Care
- Julie Lessman’s Collin McGuire from A Passion Most Pure
- Mary Connealy’s Rafe Kincaid from Out Of Control
- Mary Connealy’s Clay McClellen from Petticoat Ranch
- Karen Kingsbury’s Landon Blake from Remember
- Courtney Fassler Walsh’s Ryan Brooks from Just Look Up
- Lori Wick’s William Jennings from The Proposal
These sweeties and all their hunkiness just make me swoon! I love their secretly tender hearts and all they believe in. I hope that you will join us in Top Ten Tuesday for more great postings each week by visiting the topics here!
I haven’t read these so thanks for the additions to my TBR! I love your blog…it’s so adorable 🙂
Hi, what a lovely post!! <3 It's so great when a couple authors just capture you're heart in their fist!! You always know you can go to them when you want to feel the love…
This week I twisted the topic and talked about why fall in love with characters… https://wp.me/p3LRfZ-5Wm
Landon Blake. Man. I haven’t actually read that book but followed his story with Ashley through Bailey Flanigan series and the most recently released Love Story. Absolutely swoon-worthy.
Ryan Brooks. -swoon- I’ve got a major crush on him. Hehe.
Me too! So swoon worthy!