On Tour with Prism Book Tours.
She’s bringing his son home
A missing little boy triggers San Diego K-9 officer Shannon Clemens and her canine search-and-rescue partner into instant action. For the rookie cop haunted by a childhood tragedy, bringing Sawyer Evans’s son safely home is more than a job. It’s a mission she can’t fail… But forging a friendship with the father is a tactical error that could compromise her first solo assignment. Yet the deepening bond between them is almost impossible to resist…
Other Books in the Series
This is my first Kate James novel and it certainly will not be my last! This is a 4 star worthy book that had me hooked from page 1. This book is a page turner that kept me up long into the night.
Ms. James created wonderful characters in Sawyer, Dylan, and Shannon. Her K-9 character, Darwin really won me over! Sawyer and Shannon really set sparks off! I loved watching them together.
This book is filled with a little mystery, a lot of fun, and just the right amount of love. This story of letting go of the past and moving on to a new future really will pull you in. It’s a rollercoaster ride that you don’t want to miss!
About the Author
Kate spent much of her childhood abroad before attending university in Canada. She built a successful business career, but her passion has always been literature. As a result, Kate turned her energy to her love of the written word.
Kate’s goal is to entertain her readers with engaging stories featuring strong, likable characters. Kate has been honored with numerous awards for her writing. She and her husband, Ken, enjoy traveling and the outdoors, with their beloved Labrador Retrievers, Harley and Logan.
July 8th: Launch
Becky on Books
Thoughts of a Blonde
deal sharing aunt
With Love for Books
Katie’s Clean Book Collection
Hearts & Scribbles
Slice of Life
It’s All About the Romance
Rockin’ Book Reviews
underneath the covers
Getting Your Read On
Nicole’s Book Musings
Christian Suspense Author Mary Alford
A Baker’s Perspective
Christy’s Cozy Corners
The Bookworm Chronicles
Janice’s Book Reviews
Singing Librarian Books
I Am A Reader
Reading Is My SuperPower
Inside the Mind of an Avid Reader
Book Lover in Florida
July 14: Grand Finale
· A gorgeous aqua cross-body bag;
· “Dreamer Extraordinaire” charm bookmark;
· signed copy of When Love Matters Most, the second book in the San Diego K-9 Unit series);
· signed copy of When I Found You, the third book in the San Diego K-9 Unit series;
· an assortment of bookmarks and bookplates; and
· a $20 Amazon gift card.
· (US/CAN – if winner lives elsewhere, will receive ebooks & gift card instead)
· Six winners who comment on any of the blog posts, will receive a signed book (US/CAN) of their choice from the first three books in the San Diego K-9 Unit series, When the Right One Comes Along, When Love Matters Most, or When I Found You.
Ends July 18th