Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created over at The Broke and the Bookish .
Today’s TTT is about our most anticipated books releasing the second half of 2017. This one is going to be hard because I generally like to read alllllllll the pretties! But, here goes!
- A Name Unknown by Roseanna White
- The Blessing by Wanda Brunstetter
- The Beloved Christmas Quilt by Wanda Brunstetter
- The Return by Suzanne Woods Fisher
- On Love’s Gentle Shore by Liz Johnson
- The Queen Of Sheba by Jill Eileen Smith
- Egypt’s Sister by Angela Hunt
- The Proving by Beverly Lewis
- My Heart Belongs On Mackinac Island by Carrie Fancett Pagels
- My Heart Belongs In The Shenandoah Valley by Andrea Boeshaar
I am highly anxious to read these all, especially the My Heart Belongs series….I loved the Love Finds You In series and I think these will be just as awesome!. I don’t think they can release fast enough for me! I hope that you will join us in Top Ten Tuesday for more great postings each week by visiting the topics here!