Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created over at The Broke and the Bookish .
Today’s TTT is about our most anticipated books releasing the second half of 2017. This one is going to be hard because I generally like to read alllllllll the pretties! But, here goes!
- A Name Unknown by Roseanna White
- The Blessing by Wanda Brunstetter
- The Beloved Christmas Quilt by Wanda Brunstetter
- The Return by Suzanne Woods Fisher
- On Love’s Gentle Shore by Liz Johnson
- The Queen Of Sheba by Jill Eileen Smith
- Egypt’s Sister by Angela Hunt
- The Proving by Beverly Lewis
- My Heart Belongs On Mackinac Island by Carrie Fancett Pagels
- My Heart Belongs In The Shenandoah Valley by Andrea Boeshaar
I am highly anxious to read these all, especially the My Heart Belongs series….I loved the Love Finds You In series and I think these will be just as awesome!. I don’t think they can release fast enough for me! I hope that you will join us in Top Ten Tuesday for more great postings each week by visiting the topics here!
Nice! Those are totally new to me ones! Hope you enjoy them all once you read them later this year!
Here’s my Tuesday Post
Have a GREAT day!
Old Follower 🙂
Thanks for stopping by! I hope you try a few of them out and enjoy them.
THANKS for including Maude and Ben’s story — “My Heart Belongs on Mackinac Island: Maude’s Mooring” on your list! It’s a delight to be on this list with so many of my favorite authors!
Awww my pleasure! It sounds really, really intriguing and I can’t wait to dive into it!
Awesome list! You have some fantastic choices. Hope you get a chance to read them sometime this year. 🙂
Thanks for the mention! I’m honored to be in such grand company!