So I’ve decided to sign up for one last 2014 Reading Challenge…..since I’ve been on a YA book kick this year, I found the perfect YA Reading Challenge. Why is this perfect? Because there is no set goals to do. I’m going to challenge myself to read 25 YA books this. I’ll keep my progress posted here on this post through out the year.
Challenge is hosted by:
Books And Iced Coffee
How long will the challenge run?
The Challenge will run from January 1, 2014 to December 31, 2014
Who can participate?
Anyone can participate! As long as you can provide a link to an online shelf or blog page of where you will list the books you have read 🙂
What are the rules to the challenge?
- Participants must create a shelf or a page to where they can list the books that they have read for the year.
- Book must meet any of the sub- genres of the young adult category, whether it’s paranormal, romance, drama, contemporary, horror, etc.
- Must be longer than 100 pages.
- The year of when the book was published does not matter. As long as you have read the book in 2014, it will be accepted.
- TO THOSE WHO HAVE A BLOG, feel free to post up a review of each book that you have read for the challenge and provide a link please?? I would love to read it 🙂
- All formats are acceptable (paperback, ARC, ebook, etc.)
Because it will be awesome!
How to sign up:
Visit Books And Iced Coffee to sign up!