It’s BACK!! The second Amish Reading Challenge! I had a good turn out this year and I had some requests to bring it back, so I am running this challenge from January 2012 through December 2012, with signups on going. I am including a linky sign up form on this post so everyone can sign up. All those who sign up will have to follow the rules. 🙂
1. The goal is to read 15 or more books. Anyone can join.
2. Audio, Re-reads, eBooks, YA, Library books, Novellas, Young Reader, Nonfiction – as long as the book has an ISBN or equivalent or can be purchased as such, the book counts.
3. No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.
4. Crossovers from other reading challenges count.
5. Challenge begins January thru December, 2012. You can join at anytime.
6. GRAB the button and spread the word!
7. Once you’ve completed each review, go here to submit your review links.