Okay, shoot me. I couldn’t turn down my FAVORITE challenge from last year! I had to join this one again! I read SO many Christian novels that this one fits perfectly! Once again, I am joining up to read 24 or more Christian Historical fiction books in 2011.
Here are the details:
1. The goal is to read and promote Christian Historical Fiction by reading at least 24 titles. That is two per month, but anyone who wants to commit to more or less is welcome to join in on the fun. Anyone can join. You do not need a blog to participate (for more details on how to participate without a blog just ask…). Now we have www.ChristianHistoricalFiction.com to promote discussion.
2. Audio, Re-reads, eBooks, and other formats are all allowed. As long as the book can by purchased it counts.
3. Feel free to list a proposed lists of TBR (to-be-reads) but you can also list them as you go.
4. Duplicates from other reading challenges can also count.
5. Challenge begins January 1st through December 31st. Books started before count.
Participants: Sign up here!
My Reading List:
- Unexpected Love by Andrea Boeshaar
- Finding Becky by Martha Rogers
- Caroline’s Choice by Martha Rogers
- Courting Miss Amsel by Kim Vogel Sawyer
- Serendipity by Cathy Marie Hake
- Wounded Spirits by April Gardner
- McKenzie by Penny Zeller
- The Rhythm of Secrets by Patti Lacy
- Kaydie by Penny Zeller
- Love Finds You in Last Chance, California by Miralee Ferrell
- Lady in the Mist by Laurie Alice Eakes
- Angel Sister by Ann H. Gabhart
- Bathsheba by Jill Eileen Smith
- Love Amid The Ashes by Mesu Andrews
- Love Finds You in Calico, California by Elizabeth Ludwig
- Love Finds You in Poetry, Texas by Janice Hanna
- Love Finds You in Silver City Idaho by Janelle Mowery
- Tomorrow’s Garden by Amanda Cabott
- Journey of Honor by Jaclyn M. Hawkes
- The Dawn of A Dream by Ann Shorey
- A Heart Divided by Kathleen Morgan
- Blue Skies Tomorrow by Sarah Sundin
- Out of Control by Mary Connealy
- The One Who Waits For Me by Lori Copeland