Hershey’s has partnered with the Children’s Miracle Network for over 20 years – and this year, in celebration of their Easter products being sold exclusively at Walmart – they are going to donate up to $5000 to the Children’s Miracle Network with the help of none other than BLOGGERS!
How can you help? Glad you asked:
Create a blog post with the specifics listed here.
Hershey Company will donate $10 per each blog post to CMN, up to a total of $5000.
One blog post per URL counts towards the donation, but you can give as many virtual Easter baskets as you want.
The Hershey’s Better Basket Blog Hop will officially begin at 12 AM EST on March 18th and end at 12 PM EST on April 4th, 2010. Blog posts submitted to us before or after that time period will not be counted for.
The blog post link has to be submitted to us for the donation to be counted. (Submit here)
In addition copy and paste the following text in your blog post:
HERSHEY’S BETTER BASKET BLOG HOP RULES
* Copy and paste these rules to your blog post.
* Create a blog post giving a virtual Easter Basket to another blogger – you can give as many Virtual Baskets as you want.
* Link back to person who gave you an Easter Basket.
* Let each person you are giving a Virtual Easter Basket know you have given them a Basket.
* Leave your link at: https://betterbasket.info/BlogHop/ comment section. You can also find the official rules of this #betterbasket blog hop, and more information about Better Basket with Hershey’s there.
* Hershey’s is donating $10 per each blog participating to the Better Basket Blog Hop to Children’s Miracle Network (up to total of $5,000 by blog posts written by April 4th, 2010).
* Please note that only one blog post by each blog url will count towards the donation.
I received this Easter Basket from Vicki @ Reading At the Beach
I’m passing this on to:
Mark @ Thoughts of a Sojourner
Cathy @ Word Vessel
Carman @ A Sequence of Continuous Delights